Sunday, June 21, 2009

I dnt get it....break it down to me

ok what i dnt get is damn a whole lot of stuff ok....first wht i dnt get is why do girls decide to wear thingsd that are just awful...i kno i kno eveyone is suppsed to be themselves and be find there own style but style is not what these boppers out here be wearin bout janky *nicole lol* I mean they make me mad out here trying to wear this stuff tht do not look right. I cant ever walk into wet seal anymore because boppers have taaken over they have invaded. Let me tell you what they do I walk into forever 21 and shop look around and all of tht ..then maybe i ahve to go to my retarded mall and walk into wet seal and i see the same stuff only the cheap version of it then the boppers waer it and it looks a hot mess evern worse then it looked on the hanger...cnt ever wear aero no more they took that over 2. Just makin it look awful i dnt even kno what to say..sometimes i just wanna walk up to a bopper/do do mama and just be like TAKE THIS CRAP OFF YOU LOOK CHEAP AND YOU AINT STUNTIN OR A BAD B watever you THOUGHT you were dang then I am oh so disapointed in the male factor ...me and my friend sat down and was trying to figure out who were the freshest dudes in our school NO NOT CLASS SCHOOL!!! do you kno we only came up with 2 T.W.O. thts just a hot mess saggin your pants hass never been cute to me..what i wanna be walking around with you and you cant even hold my hand cuz every 5 secs. your trying to pull them up and all them damn designs ugh tht crap is ugly its not cute its never been cute ans it will never be cute..makes it even worse when tht crap is fake. then this big tall tees's known you wear a extra smedium ugh...i just dnt get it mayb im just venting..then this KILLS ME..the niggs tht try to be in hip or watever and FAIL ...FAIL HORRIBLY LIKE ITS SO AWFUL...i kno youve seen the dudes tht try to wear colored skinny jeans and either they just dnt look right or they dnt wear them right its just horrible stop trying your "swagg" sucks youve never ahd it and you never will ...straps have never been cute to me just ugly!!!!! omg damn but hey its just my opinon dnt like it...oh well..just needed to vent ok im done and out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home